Sometimes the desire to create is combined with desire for something delicious and then it is time to head towards kitchen. I like to see cooking as form of art as well, I like to do it when I have inspiration, I like to improvise, and I enjoy the process.
Here is my “double chocolate chip muffin” time, the process and the instructions, if you want to try it yourself.
Ingredients for 10 delicious muffins:
· 100 gr plain flour
· 70 gr sugar
· ½ cup chocolate chips
· 2 and ½ tsp baking powder
· 1/3 tsp salt
· 1 tsp vanilla esence
· 2 eggs, lightly beaten
· 130 ml milk
· 80 gr butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C . Prepare 10 standard muffin tins by brushing the bases with oil.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar and chocolate chips.
3. Mix the egg, vanilla, butter and milk in another bowl.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mix and fold in with a fork. Do not over mix. It has to be JUST mixed.
5. Spoon the mixture into the tins.
Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. They are ready when a skewer comes out clean.
6. Place muffins on a wire rack to cool.
7. Share and enjoy!!!