4/20/10

Trip to Paris - day 1

In the morning after our arrival and settling in the nice and cozy apartment, we set off on our adventure. 
The breakfast had to be in a local cafe of course. Croissant and a cup of coffee will do. 

We found a nice cafe with artistic atmosphere and beautiful paintings in the local area - Latin Quarter. 

The price of course is a bit of a shock in the beginning (in this one coffee was 3,70 euro and croissant was 1,60), but you just have to accept - you're in Paris. That's why you pay more.

It was truly worth it. It was beautiful. The day had started.



7 comments:

  1. Well I've just died of jealousy ! Even the cups are lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, dodn't be jealous... but yea, in Paris everything is beautiful! BUT, I am sure we can, if we try, to see and inveny charming things in our life wherever we are :) Just a little imagination and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me want to jump on a plane to go to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog comment, Dace! I love dreaming about Paris, and your blog is lovely, I'll be following :) Love your beautiful flower pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delight! I hope to get there someday. Thank you for whisking me away this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I want to inspire you to dream even more and yes - why not Paris? To be continued...

    ReplyDelete