2/8/10

Fashion Fuschia





I don't know about you, but I have always liked the fuschia colour. I have so many clothing in it and therefore my latest accesories - Fuschia Headband. What you think?










More About Fuschia: In womens fashion circles, the color fashion fuchsia is known as a popular color for clothing, shoes, and accessories, where it is a slightly less saturated hue of pink than Shocking pink. In the 1950s, a popular brand of colored pencils, Venus Paradise, had a colored pencil called Hollywood Cerise which was this color. Before being renamed "Hollywood cerise" in the 1940s, the color had before that, since 1922, been known simply as Hollywood. [Source: Wikipedia.org]

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, this in the pics is my best model - Liene. A very good friend and model - perfect combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love vibrant pinks! looks lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! I seem to gravitate towards it - I have many items in my shop with this color, and my blog header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daily Sip Studios! I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete